The world becomes more and more digitized every day. In order to market to your customers, an online presence is necessary. However, joining the world of social media can seem daunting. There are a variety of platforms and outlets to reach customers. To do so successfully can take some planning and work. In this workshop, we will discuss target market research, how to develop content and branding across platforms, and prepare you to create social media pages of your own.
Attendees will be able to:
- Develop a market research plan
- Understand differing social media platform options
- Identify what social media platforms make sense for their business
- Learn about the importance of branding and content creation
- Social Media beginners
- New businesses looking to identify their market
- Businesses looking for a market research refresh
- Individuals interested in attending the rest of the social media series; this is strongly recommended
Sarah Mailloux, the Temple SBDC Digital Transformation Program Manager, will be presenting this workshop. Sarah has years of experience helping businesses start, pivot, and grow. She specializes in market research & design, international business, and business ideation/start-up. Prior to joining the Temple SBDC, Sarah worked at the Delaware SBDC Lead Office. She also has 5+ years of Wealth Management & Business Reporting experience. Sarah is an entrepreneur herself, consulting universities and business through academic coaching, instructional design, and non-profit marketing. She has a BS and MS in International Business, is an Export Certified Advisor, an is a Certified Ideation & Commercialization Coach.